Working with a professional financial advisor: Worth more than 1%?
Like many investors considering working with a financial advisor, you have probably asked: “What will I get for the fee I’m paying?” The simple answer: a professional dedicated to helping you stay focused on your financial plan to help achieve your financial goals.
Please click here to read more about the significant value you'll receive from working with a professional financial advisor.
- Investment and wealth management accounts:
- registered (RSP's, RIF's, TFSA‘s, RESP's, RDSP's, LIRA's, etc)
- non-registered, corporate, trusts (formal and informal), not-for-proﬁts and others.
- Most accounts are self-directed to accommodate most publically traded investments available in the market place
- Discretionary asset management accounts, fee based accounts, investment savings accounts (for both personal and business), investment loans, mortgage referrals and banking referrals.
- Most publically traded investments are available
- Fixed income products induding:
- GIC's, Bonds, Managed and Pooled Products
- Equity investments including:
- Stocks, ETF‘s, Managed and Pooled Products, New Issues, Flow-Through Limited Partnerships
- Banking products are offered through referral arrangement
Manulife Securities Insurance Inc.
- Life (term, whole life, universal, mortgage, etc.)
- Critical Illness
- Disability (individual and business overhead)
- Long-term Care
- Individual and Group Benefits
- Health Beneﬁts